- Easter timetable amendments
- Classes continue as normal this half term. Feel free to bring your children along to join in or watch 😎
- Christmas Show Dance class this Weds is sold out!!!! Can’t wait to see you all and have a brilliant time laughing and dancing 💚💙💜🌟
- No Bounce DanceFit this 1/2 term. Back on 1st of November 😉
- Exciting new monthly Show Dance adult class!!!!! 10th Oct 2018
- Bounce DanceFit change of venue for the 9th and 16th Aug
- Zumba at Eastgate Church hall on Fri 13th starts at 9am.
- Bank Holiday Spring Fete on 7th May, 12-3pm at The Paddock.
- Easter update
Calling all of my lovely Zumba and Bounce DanceFit students!!!!
So for a while I’ve been mentioning how lovely it would be to show the public and friends and family what we do. Well the opportunity has finally arisen.
The Dance Academy are holding a fund raising Fete on Bank Holiday Monday and the Principal Wendy Baker has offered us a slot to showcase what we do. It would mean doing a couple of numbers for the audience and we’d try and get the public involved, I’m sure the dancing kids will join in too.
Who fancies it?! It would be so much fun to have a big group involved. Have a think and let me know. If you have a time you’d prefer just tell me and I’ll try to organise it for a convenient. The Fete runs from 12-3pm.
It’s so lovely to get back to normal this week as after last week’s snow and freezing temperatures!
I have Spring in my mind now and have begun to organise classes over Easter.
There are a couple of things to note for both Zumba and Bounce DanceFit.
Classes over the Easter Holidays run as normal, but we will have a change of venue, just for the 5th and 12th of April. These 2 classes will take place at Lewes Old Grammar’s sports hall on Westgate Street. The class will remain at the usual time of 9.30-10.20am, but please allow time for parking. It’s a larger hall then we usually have so plenty of space to bring along the kids to watch etc.
The sports hall is the old YMCA building:
On Good Friday (30th March) If we want the class to run it will have to be at the earlier time of 9-10am. I will chat to everyone in class to get a feel for whether to do this or cancel the class.
Classes over the school Easter Holidays run as normal. Please feel free to bring your children as we have plenty of space for them to watch etc.
Thank you again for all of your support and I’ll see you again in a class soon.
Bounce DanceFit class is not on this Thursday 15th February. Class will be back to normal on Thursday 22nd.
Zumba WILL be running as usual this Friday 16th February. Feel free to bring along your kids to watch, join in or play on their IPads!!! 👍🏼
Please read ‘December class updates’ page for the current December timetable changes.